As we celebrate the amazing success and tremendous spirit of the Hippo Noto Kickstarter campaign, we are also in the midst of doing a final count of all orders. This means that for each Hippo Noto ordered we are marking color preferences, paper preferences, and ruling choices. This is no small task, and we want to thank everyone for their patience during this time and of course for the duration of production/fulfillment ^_^.
To say thank you we are doing the first ever Hippo Noto giveaway! Here are the details!
Prizes: 5 Winners will receive 1x Hippo Noto of their choice + 1X Robert Oster Hippo Purple Ink.
How to enter:
- Comment on this post about how you will use your Hippo Noto. Memories? BuJo? Coffee table book? ETC, no wrong answers here! (5 Entries).
- Like the Hippo Noto facebook page: www.facebook.com/hipponoto (1 Entry) / Comment on the post there (1 Entry).
- Comment on the post on the FPN Facebook page regarding this giveaway.
- Repost/Regram the photo about this giveaway on IG and tag @squishy.ink (1 Entry). Comment on squishy.ink post about this giveaway by tagging 3 friends who would love to win this! (1 Entry)
- Draw a hippo and post on any one of my platforms, Facebook.com/hipponoto, http://www.squishy-ink.com, IG, Comments on FPN FB post about this giveaway. Does not have to be a masterpiece, we love all hippos! (10 Entries).
- Open to ALL countries. Will ship prizes free to the USA. If you enter internationally all I ask is that you pay for the shipping (invoiced). If you are alrady part of the #hipposquad your prize will be added to your existing order shipment and no additional international shipping charge will be incurred.
- Deadline: 5/7/17 @ 7:00PM HST
- Please be ready to respond with your preferences by 5/8/17 @ 5:00HST so that your book can be placed in the final count and production can begin. Any preferences not accounted for will be given a random Hippo Noto.
- These prizes will be shipping with the ETA July 2017 launch shipment.
Thank you all for being the best part of Hippo Noto! The support and positivity here is unmatched by anything I have ever experienced ^_^. If you have already joined the #hipposquad, I can’t wait to deliver this amazing notebook to you! It is not too late to join if you haven’t. Orders will remain open at http://www.hipponoto.com until 5/8/17.
May 2, 2017 at 8:44 pm
I’d definitely use mine as a bullet journal! Using such beautiful, smooth paper every day…what a life.
May 2, 2017 at 10:09 pm
I’ll be using it for a happiness journal! Time to record the happy moments!
May 2, 2017 at 10:12 pm
I’ll use it for design notes: Inspirations, ideas, fun things… All of it!
May 3, 2017 at 4:15 am
I’d use it for making notes on the books and manga I read!
May 3, 2017 at 5:12 am
Ohh! I would love to win one. It would be my journal for a looong time!!!
May 3, 2017 at 8:45 am
Yay! Thank you for the giveaway, I can’t WAIT to get my Hippo Noto! I’m going to use it as my next BuJo!
May 3, 2017 at 8:55 am
With my hippo noto, i’m going to use one as a journal, and the other for writing prompts and practices.
May 3, 2017 at 11:09 am
Great giveaway! I plan to use my hippo to play with ink and develop new writing ideas.
May 3, 2017 at 11:39 am
Lovely looking notepad. Personally, I’d be using it as a scene development book, in which scenes from my next books would go in to test them as a first draft. I tend to write out a lot, reworking the scenes till they feel right and I type them up.
May 3, 2017 at 3:14 pm
The hippo noto has so much room for activities! I’ll use part of it as an ink journal/testing ground, and part of it for bullet journalling!
May 3, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Im really looking forward to using the Hippo Noto. My main use for it will be journaling, but if i were to win one i would use that one for a Bullet Journal. I have been getting interested in them.
May 4, 2017 at 1:40 am
I will use mine for memory keeping 😊
May 4, 2017 at 5:24 am
Ill use it as prayer journal
May 4, 2017 at 8:56 am
Bullet Journal !
May 4, 2017 at 9:02 am
I would use the Hippo Noto for keeping my thoughts, memories, and some drawings. I am putting together a book with some writing that my father wrote before he passed, and adding some things from each of his children, I would like to have a nice journal to write down my creative process and idea (kinda like a story board but with more depth).
May 4, 2017 at 3:03 pm
Mine would be used as my Good Life journal – a place to write about the things that make my life good. I have a lot to write about. 🙂
May 4, 2017 at 6:34 pm
I would use mine as a memory journal for my infant son.
May 5, 2017 at 7:13 am
I would use the notebook as a journal for my pen adventures!!
May 5, 2017 at 12:30 pm
I can’t wait to receive my Hippo! Bullet journal here we come!
May 5, 2017 at 1:00 pm
It would be hard to pick just one way of using it. I use all of my notebooks for all kinds of things – journaling, to-do lists, ink tests, calculations, meeting notes etc, so I guess those are all the way I’d use one.
May 5, 2017 at 4:43 pm
Using mine for my bible studying!
May 6, 2017 at 2:40 pm
I would definitely use this as a journal
May 6, 2017 at 6:22 pm
I would use the Hippo Noto as a super fun way to journal life for my kids so, in the future, they can see how our family has grown.
May 7, 2017 at 2:29 pm
I would use my Hippo Noto as a journal and inspiration notebook. Hopefully both! So excited for the opportunity 🙂
May 7, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Can’t wait! Most journals are too thin. This one will give me lots of pages to keep note.
May 7, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Mine is going to get used as my yearly journal when my current one runs out. It is the perfect size to keep it on me. and the pocket at the back will be very useful for keeping little mementoes in as time goes on.