This is an open call for currently inked suggestions ^_^. I recently got a cute little book made by a company called Inky Fingers. I attempted to start a currently inked list, but like the entries in my hobonichi, I just seem to lack the discipline. How do you all keep your inked pens organized?
The actual execution is about as bad as this photo lol. The paper is good, shows a lot of shading but no sheen. There is very minimal bleed when using regular amounts of ink. It is a nice pocket notebook, but I found myself having a hard time remembering to write down what I inked. Perhaps I should just ink less pens?
I have one of these cute little notebooks to give away along with some unclaimed prizes!
For whatever reason these prizes went unclaimed so I am rolling them both in with this notebook for a larger than usual giveaway!
1x Inky Fingers Notebook
1x Smoky Quartz Ink Bottle
1x Lamy Pacific Blue Al-Star
Open to the USA
How to win:
- Comment here about how you keep your ink pens organized! (2 Entries)
- Comment on the FB FPN post about this giveaway. (1 Entry)
- Tag two friends on the IG post about this giveaway and regram/repost the photo tagging @squishy.ink. (2 Entries)
- As always any and all subs are worth an entry just let me know ^_^. (1 Entry Each)
- I really want these items to find a new loving home, so if you do win please claim your prize within five days 🙂
- As always have fun, and thank you for making this community amazing!